Engineering Skills, Knowledge and Equipment to Carry Out Major and Minor Power, Mining and Hydro Work
Here is a summary of the capabilities of Firmins Lane Engineering:
- Located in the La Trobe Valley on an over dimensional road.
- 10,000m2 of land, operational area 1,440m2.
- Operational coverage is offered on a 24/7 basis.
- Large Vertical Borer (4500mm max turning diameter, up to 40tonne on chuck, Numerical Controlled).
- CNC Mecof Bedmill (6300 x 1200mm).
- Meuser Lathe (6000mm between centres).
- Overhead Cranes (1 x 20T & 1 x 10T – 10m clearance under the hook).
- Clean Room Conditions (6.3m x 3.5m x 3.6m high).
- 200T Roll Frame Press.
- Personnel with over 35+ years of experience in local power, mining and hydro work.